segunda-feira, 17 de outubro de 2022

Poem I wrote

Lost at sea

Sailing across a blue tormentuos stream
Atop the nest, still, i gaze all That I desire
Inland lies a tree with many fruits but the most
pure is out of reach; below the there’s a river with crystaline waters but not able to drink;
Above, the stars in the night sky shine bright but no matter the attempts shall never grasp it.

When does desire becomes lust or
it was always has been the same thing
The feeling of wanting something
You know deep inside is impossible
To quench the forsaken thirst
To taste the sweetest fruit
To embrace the arms of your love

Here I stand adrift, lost at sea
Able only to look from afar;
Sailors like myself
Drink the water
Taste the fruit
Touch the star
Cursed I remain, forever stuck
In this iceberg hidden by dusk
To only wish for a better dawn.

- A. J. Ramos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário